Tuesday, May 23, 2017

3's--> End of the Year Memories

     THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be your child's preschool teacher.  I have honestly LOVED every single moment of the year.  Our threes have grown so much this year.  These past few months, Mrs. Timm and I have been so impressed and proud of their accomplishments.  I have created a video of our favorite class memories.  I'm working on getting these made in to a DVD for each family, they'll be coming in the mail at some point during the summer.  I really hoped to have it ready for our last day, but had some computer problems and wasn't able to burn the video on to the DVDs.  I pray that everyone has a blessed and memorable summer.  I'll see all of you in August.


 Click Here
Click Picture For Video







No comments:

Post a Comment